top of page

R J King Complaints Procedure

If you are unhappy with our service we have a complaints procedure, details of which are available on request (add how to make that request).  You may be able to refer a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) if you are unhappy with how we deal with your complaint. The FOS website is 

Many firms insert this next to their authorised and regulated statement (please ensure this states the full name and trading styles of the firm including the FCA number) or if using a complaints tab with a complaints procedure therein, perhaps something along the lines of:

Your views are really important to us and we appreciate any feedback about our service. If we make a mistake we would like to know about it so we can rectify matters.

We promise to investigate your complaint and will resolve problems as quickly as we can, keeping you informed every step of the way.
We take all complaints seriously and use any lessons learned to improve the way we do things.

Making a Complaint

Please contact Mr Kevin Vincent as soon as you can with details of your problem.

Our team will aim to give you an answer there and then, but if this is not possible, we will take details from you and you can be assured we will conduct a full investigation.

You can contact us in whichever way you prefer:

In writing:
Mr K Vincent
R J King (I.B.) Ltd

15 Granby Court

Surrey Close



By phone: 01305 766 884
By email:

If we cannot resolve your complaint straight away due to a need to conduct a more in-depth investigation, then we may need a little more time.  We will always aim to give a ‘final response’ within eight weeks but if this is not possible for any reason, then we will discuss this with you and give you an explanation of why and an indication of how much longer our investigation is likely to take.

We hope you will never have to do this, but if you are not happy with the way we have handled your complaint, the outcome of it, or if eight weeks have passed and we have not sent you our final response, you may (subject to their eligibility rules) have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service.

You can contact them in one of the following ways:

In writing:
Financial Ombudsman Service
Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR.

By phone:  0800 023 4567 (free for people phoning from a "fixed line" (for example, a landline at home) or 0300 123 9123 (free for mobile-phone users paying monthly charge for calls to No’s starting 01 or 02).

By email:


An Eligible Complainant is defined as:
•    Any private individual
•    Any business with a turnover of less than £6.5 million and less than 50 staff or has a balance sheet total or less than £5 million.
•    A charity which has an annual income of less than £6.5 million
•    A trustee of a trust which has a net asset value of less than £5 million
•    An individual who has given a guarantee or security in respect of an obligation or liability of a small business

Please note if you wish to refer a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service, you must do so within six months of receiving our final response.

bottom of page